Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Potty Training

Day 2 of potty training. After going to the bathroom every 10 minutes yesterday I am SO happy to report that the little man had fewer accidents than he did actually going in the potty. He is a rock star!!! Today he hasn't had a single accident yet (except for nap time of course) and I have only had to set a timer twice. He tells me when he needs to go and runs to the potty himself. He insists on emptying his own potty chair into the big toilet and only likes going #2 on the big toilet. Fine by me because it means less clean up :) I am giving him stickers (that he insists go on his arms or legs) and treats (raisinettes) and he is LOVING the incentives. When he goes #2 he gets a plastic frog as well. I am so happy he's doing so well. I knew he would though. It was his mom who was dragging her feet with this whole potty training business. So many big changes all at once. I still can't get over how fast he's growing up. I love him more and more and more each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment