So a few weeks ago there was a Ross store opening up next to the place we buy groceries so James and I decided to check it out. They had a free raffle sitting there where they were giving away gift cards to their store for their grand opening. I filled out a few sheets (after reading the rules of course :) and dropped them in the box. I didn't have another thought about it until someone from Ross called to tell me that I had won the GRAND PRIZE!!!! We now have a $500 gift card to Ross. When I walked in to get it the guy saw that I was pregnant and said, "I'm so glad you won! and with a baby on the way too!" I feel so blessed and extremely grateful to have won. I am resisting the urge to go on a crazy shopping spree til after the baby comes though. So I can find clothes that I'll actually be able to wear for longer than 44 days (yep that's how many days til the guess date of baby boy #2. Cray how time flies). I can't say I've never won anything anymore :)
No comments:
Post a Comment