We decided to go to Disney World's Animal Kingdom on Saturday. It was a fabulous day full of rain, lots and lots of rain. I say fabulous because the lines were short and we didn't have to plow through crowds of people to get where we needed to go. Our feet were complete prunes by the end of the day, but it was worth it. James loved seeing all the animals and different things. He especially loved seeing the characters. I keep meaning to post pictures about our previous Disney experiences with my favorite parents-in-law but I think I would just cry (pregnancy hormones again) through writing the whole thing because we miss them so much. James asks for "grandma" and grand-PA" all the time.
This was how he looked the whole car ride home. We definitely wore him out.
Dinosaur play place. He LOVED going down all the slides.
Can you tell we were water-logged from being rained on pretty much the whole day?
He grabbed his dad's hat and put it on, then smiled the cheesiest grin ever.
This kid had no problem going up the goats and pigs to pet them at the "affection section" petting zoo. He even tried to kiss the goat. Crazy boy.
Chip 'n Dale. He didn't want to wait his turn to see them he was so excited.
The dog from Up.
No comments:
Post a Comment