Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Couldn't Think of a Good Title

 We went to vote last Tuesday and of course little man came with us and of course the ladies checking us in insisted that they get a good look at him. He was so good too, so we decided to give him a sticker :) I just love this little face and can't believe my little baby is growing up. I sometimes take an afternoon nap (because he still wakes up at night :) with him snuggled next to me or on my chest because I know that one day he will be too busy for naps and too grown up for snuggles. Is there such a thing as living too much in the moment? I think I might do a little too much playing with him and not enough working/cleaning/making dinner :) I try to keep him occupied by giving him things to crawl towards and knock over so that he will have to work a lot and get really tired, but we usually end up with me being the tired one because he's so fast and him wired because of all the fun we are having. 





No comments:

Post a Comment