Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Caught Red Handed

I was trying to organize a few recipes the other day while James was playing happily next to me on the living room floor. We were doing pretty well and he was babbling and knocking things over...then it was silent. I looked up in time to see that he had crawled under the chair to sit on top of my recipe notebook and was about to see what the computer cord tasted like. So naturally, I grabbed the camera, snapped a few pictures, and then gently removed the temptation of cords of any kind and got him interested in some safer toys. I am still getting used to how fast he moves now...but so far so good and he's just as happy as can be exploring anything that isn't one of his toys (because of course those are boring). 








No comments:

Post a Comment