Monday, May 21, 2012

James' Heart Appointment

So, in the hustle and bustle of life I realized that I forgot to update about James' last Dr. visit. I'm sure the grandmas and relatives are wondering how his little heart is doing. It's great! The place where the surgery was looks great. One of his valves is small and a little leaky, but the cardiologist just said we would watch it. James sure didn't like getting the EKG or the echosound done this time. And he especially dislikes getting his blood pressure taken. Can't say I blame him about that one. I wouldn't like getting both my arms and both my legs squeezed by the blood pressure cuff one after the other either. His next heart appointment is in two months. Other than that he is just growing like crazy and keeping us busy. He sure loves his daddy and saves his biggest smiles for him. He also loves taking baths, except for the part when he has to get out :) He's such a happy baby and I often wonder what I did to get to be his mama. I'm just lucky I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment