My new skirt that taught me how wonderful my sewing machine it.
Not sure I'll ever wear it in public but it was fun to make.
My little bab...I mean MAN.
Got up there all on his own.
I had just finished cleaning it and ran to grab something and ran back and I found this.
At our new favorite restaurant Bahama Breeze. James loved the guy playing the steel drums and he even got a free cd for being so cute. I now know why islanders are so happy...how could they not be with the fun music and warm temperatures.
I can't believe he's talking! I found Eli doing the same thing in the pantry today!! Little boys! An our skirt is super cute! You should for sure wear it!
ReplyDeletelove your skirt! way to go! you need to wear it out! I can't believe James can climb up things! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. I miss you both!! James is getting too big. Just wait though your little men will be there shortly :)
ReplyDelete