Friday, April 6, 2012

2 Less Tubes

No more oxygen tube!!! Today is another great day so far. The air around his lungs is pretty much gone and they took the oxygen tube away. James pretty much had it out already anyways. They are also going to take out the IV in his neck, which he pretty much has ripped out by now. He is probably going to be moving out of the PICU too. They said if all goes well he can probably go home tomorrow!!!!!!! He is a good little boy and eats like one too. It was a long night for his mama, but he nursed until he was too tired and then drank from a bottle like there was no tomorrow. I also got a call from his pediatrician back home and they were wondering why I hadn't brought James in for a check-up. Ha!! I guess the hospital didn't communicate that he was having heart surgery. Good to know that they will call to make sure I'm not being a neglectful parent.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Going home!!
    Omheck, I can't believe they had to call you...

    ReplyDelete