Monday, June 29, 2015

Top 5

James:
1. Not a fan of nursery. We mention church, he says "I don't want to go to nursery." He doesn't like the screaming kids I guess. He also comes into the primary room every week after church to help me get my bags and insists on going to the podium to bear his testimony.
2. Talks like a little man.
3. Prayers go like this, "Dear Heavenly Father, we're grateful for this day. Thank you for mommy that she feel better. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen." Not sure why he only prays for me, but I'll take it.
4. Can use the pedals on his tricycle.
5. Loves baked oatmeal.

Seth:
1. Almost walking. Takes a few steps every once in a while.
2. Has 8 teeth
3. Loves to eat. He especially loves raspberries and blueberries.
4. Is a snuggle bug.
5. Is really good at giving high-fives.

No comments:

Post a Comment