We got to go visit family for my sister's wedding and oh how much fun it was. I am happy to be home in my own bed in my own little house, but I miss my family. I have been indulging in an indexing binge rather than updating the blog. So sorry you had to wait so long, but I hope you'll understand.
Not sure I would do night flights again, but the kids did sleep most of the flights...
A family tradition. If you find a dime, it means everything will be all right.
These two cuties were so so so so excited to get on an airplane. We had to make a countdown chart before we left to give James something to look at.
Finally on the plane.
I put snacks in this and it. was. awesome! Kept him busy the whole time the plane was boarding. He even fed cheerios to Seth. Then he closed it up, put it away and announced he was going to sleep. The boys cried a little, slept a little, went potty, and for the most part did really well. Alice and Chase picked us up from the airport and took us to Aunt Chris' house. I do so love that lady!!! Seth didn't really sleep after we got there so no one else did either :) We hung out for a while, saw Uncle Mike and went on our way with Aunt Alice. We went to Idaho Falls and met Grandma Jo Jo and the other Grandma Jo Jo (Aunt Pam). We drove to Rexburg, ate at my favorite pizza place then headed to Grandma's house. We got there, slept, got altitude sickness (I guess that happens when you go from below sea level to high elevation and not drink enough water), and slept some more. Then we headed outside.
Riding the 4-wheeler with Grandma.
Wasn't quite sure about the grass.
Grandpa Kevin and Mark
Love that face.
Happy boy!!
We drove back to Rexburg the next morning to go to the temple with a cousin. Cousins were so excited to see my boys. My favorite quote when dropping my boys off at my uncles was said by my cousin, "I've only been watching kids like my whole life." Ha. Me too buddy. I watched him when he was Seth's age. Anyways, we then drove back to grandma and grandpa's house.
We went to church on Sunday, then drove to Uncle Justin and Aunt Katelynn's.
Seth (11months) and Clara (6 months) with Uncle Justin.
Weighing them to see who was bigger.
Baby goats.
This kid loved being up there.
James got water all over himself while we were there. I changed his clothes three times, but boy was he happy.
The next week was a blur. There were cousins to play with, a wedding to put on and laughter to behold. I truly loved having my parents all to myself for the first few days. Oh how I love them. Seth even took his first step in their kitchen. He doesn't really have an interest in walking yet, but he did try.
These two were so cute playing in the best drawer in the house.
I was so busy running around that I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures of the beautiful wedding. Hopefully my sister will share her gorgeous pictures. She truly looked like an angel in her beautiful dress. She and Chase are so in love and match so well. I am so grateful I got to be a part of her big day. She's one of my heroes!!
After the wedding, we drove back to Rexburg to hear my cousin's farewell. On the way home there was a flat tire and these boys climbed into the backseat and laughed and laughed. They were little buddies and had so much fun together.
This little cutie insisted on standing on the chair.
Saying goodbye. I really don't like goodbye's but I am getting a little better at not bawling my eyes out, but only slightly.
No comments:
Post a Comment