You know, the day when you go to bed with a clean kitchen AND a clean living room. It's a glorious feeling really. I think I have finally figured out how to function normally again with two kids. Well, whatever 'normally' means. I can actually get laundry done, folded, AND put away all in the same day. I'd call that a success. I still don't sleep more than four hours at a time, but sleep is overrated, right? If I have to be awake in the middle of the night, at least I get baby snuggles out of the deal. I love my boys and would hands down rather play with them than do laundry or dishes, but alas, someone has to be the mom and make sure there are clean dishes and clean clothes to wear. So grateful for my husband who goes out a slays the dragons, so I have a place to do laundry and food to dirty those dishes with. I am so glad that I get to be the mom and not the dad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment