Monday, July 23, 2012
Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
Keep that baby rolling...Guess who is about to roll over any day now on his own? Little James is getting the hang of this whole tummy time, rolling over thing. He hasn't rolled completely over on his own yet but he will soon I'm sure. I sometimes play on the ground with him and roll him over and over just so he can get the hang of it, and because it's hilarious to see his cute little airplane position he gets into when rolled onto his tummy. His little feet and head go right up as he balances on his tummy. We got him a little play gym and he loves it almost as much as we do. We let him play in it and he just babbles and babbles and grabs those noisy, dangling toys and babbles some more. He also thinks that he can sit up on his own now too. He'll be in his carseat and do little crunches trying to lift his head up more so he can see more. He's a curious one that's for sure. He also loves to be sung to, well most of the time anyways. I think he knows when I'm trying to distract him by singing to him because he looks at me with those cute, little, smiling eyes that seem to say, "I know what you are trying to do mom and it just won't work." Okay so maybe he's really just tired or hungry when I'm trying to distract him and no amount of singing will take care of those things. I also think he knows when his daddy is home because on the weekends when I try to wrap James up and put him to sleep because he's so very tired he just wiggles and wiggles and wiggles until his daddy comes in to try. Chris will snuggle him and rock him for a few minutes and then he's catching nothing but zzz's usually til he wakes up hungry a couple of hours later. He sure loves his daddy! They get to spend most of church together too and it's the cutest thing. I never thought I could love my husband more than I already do, but seeing him hold and play with James bumps up the love notch a whole bunch! I always knew he'd make a good daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment