Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Birthdays and Halloween

I love that our birthdays our so close. Chris got a babysitter and we went to dinner. It was a lovely evening. For his birthday we had some friends over for a dessert bar and it was so fun to visit with all our friends. I love parties :)

Halloween was fun. I'm not a fan of candy, but the candy fairy visited our house and took all the candy in exchange for a Mater truck for James and a hummer for Seth. They think it was a pretty good trade and I am a happy mommy because there is no big bag of candy for me to eat or to explain why they can't have candy every day. Yeah. I'm that mom. The one that tries to rarely let her kids eat candy...some days are better than others. But I have James convinced that vegetables help you grow and candy just plain doesn't. Now if I could just get him to eat more veggies...

The "last piece" of daddy's birthday cake. James came out with this asking if he could have the last piece. Adorable!

At the tail end of the trunk or treat. Lying down on the loot bag/pillow. 


Could he be any cuter? That smile...



Trying on costumes the day before. James wanted Nutella and was sure to share with his brother. Good thing we don't have this all the time. 


Coolest robber ;) 

Daddy's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment