Dinner tonight was rather comical....now. I think that kids should just come out liking whatever their parents spend time and effort making them. Haha! Wouldn't that be something. At least, they were somewhat polite in their attempts at letting me know they did not want anything to do with what I made them. After the prayer James looked up and said in his sweet little voice, "Mom, you forgot to put other food on the table." Silly me. What was I thinking? We talked him into eating a few carrots by telling him that they would help him turn into a dragon. It worked... until we told him that eating the green veggies would help him have claws. He declared he didn't want claws and that some dragons just don't have claws, and that's okay. Then he said he was done being a dragon, walked his plate to the sink and ended our shenanigans at trying to get him to eat. It all seems pretty comical now. Seth, just refused to eat it. He tried to feed us several times though. One day I hope my picky eaters get over their taste buds and decide that veggies actually do taste good outside of a smoothie. For now, at least they are still cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment