Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Wonder

I wonder why I am so blessed to be the mother of these boys. 
I wonder what I am supposed to learn from having children. 
I wonder if they will grow up to be good boys despite my imperfections at parenting. 
I wonder if they know how much I love them. 
I wonder if they know how much I want to be better for them. 
I wonder if they will be good friends throughout their lives. 
I wonder if they know that they are Sons of a Heavenly Father. 
I wonder at how much their laughter sounds like Heaven. 
I wonder at the marvelous joy that comes from the knowledge that we are sealed as an eternal family, to be together forever and ever. 


James wanted to be a 'burrito,' but I was holding Seth so I wrapped them both up together. 

My handsome boy!! 

Shaving cream + water balloons=15 whole minutes of something to do + sparkly clean tub +another 20 minutes of bath time + clean boys

And so it begins.....may the toilet paper rolls in my house be wary of this little cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment