Where did the time go?? It seems like yesterday when we held you for the first time. I never knew my heart could hold so much love in it until I heard you cry and saw your face for the first time. Words can't describe how grateful I am that you were born in this day of medical technology. You may have had heart surgery at four days old, but you run circles around everyone now. I believe you always will. There were and are so many lives you blessed just by being born. I can't tell you how many people told me they were praying for you and fasting for you when they found out that you were blessed with a heart condition. And it is a blessing. You weren't even born yet and people that had stopped believing in prayer started praying again. Children were learning for the first time the power that comes from fasting. You love the missionaries and I know you will make a great one. Always remember that you are a son of God. You randomly pray throughout the day and it warms my heart every single time. Continue to pray. Pray all the time. Your father and I can't go to bed until we've told each other about all the fun we had with you that day and how much we love you. Always remember that we love you no matter what. We are excited for the next year and hope that we can just keep running to keep up with you. I love you James!!
No comments:
Post a Comment