Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Boys

I am loving the stages my boys are at right now. They are still busy and have lots of needs, but they sure are cute. I wish I could keep them at these ages for a little longer, but I can't. So most days I just soak up all the 'moments' and put them in my heart to remember for when they are all grown up. Some moments aren't so lovely, but they only make the good ones that much sweeter.

Top 10 for James
1. He's usually acting so adorable right before bedtime that I'm kind of sad that he has to go to sleep. That's a nice change.
2. Talks like a little man. Says complete sentences and tells me stories. Asks nicely for things and always says thank you. Says 'bless you' after someone sneezes.
3. Sings like an angel. Knows a lot of songs by heart and the songs that he doesn't quite remember the words to he makes up words for. Usually nonsensical words, but they match the tune perfectly.
4. LOVES his little brother.
5. Is my little helper. He gets me diapers like a pro. Picks up after himself when I ask him to. Sets the table and then clears it after dinner.
6. Likes listening to music so we can clean the house. That usually ends up with him sitting by the computer listening and me cleaning...trying to clean the house.
7. LOVES being outside and looking at everything. His current favorite thing is to pull the leaves off of the bushes and put them in his pocket or mine. First thing he says after breakfast, "I want to go outside!"
8. Says hi to everyone he meets.
9. Loves taking his dog, blankie, and green water to bed. After we read books and 'thhhhnuggle' on the couch first.
10. Gives the best hugs around the neck. I would let him keep his little arms around my neck all day if he would.

Top 10 for Seth
1. He's mobile! He rolls and scoots but mostly rolls to get places. Not quite into crawling yet, but he's getting there. I told him he can take his sweet time with crawling, but he does have to eventually crawl. None of this rolling straight to walking business.
2. Loves bath time. And his jumper.
3. Lots of hair. At least in comparison to his brother at this age :)
4. Has his daddy's and grandma's eyebrows. They can move. He gives some pretty good looks.
5. Kind of a momma's boy. He's fine as long has he doesn't see me if someone else is holding him.
6. Wants to eat everything, but his little digestive system doesn't quite know what to think of solid foods. Any one have other ideas besides prunes to get him moving?
7. Has the cutest smile. He smiles whenever I go to take a picture.
8. Doesn't like to go to bed at night. He would rather stay up and play.
9. Gives the best little, slobbery baby kisses. You know, the ones where your face is soaked after he's done. Those are my favorite.
10. Makes me feel like a million bucks because he's always happy to see me.



1 comment:

  1. Besides solid prunes would be prune juice..... But taking prunes out all together? If he is really backed up you can give him a child suppository. We had to give some to paisley when she was 2 months old. They work!

    ReplyDelete