Thursday, September 25, 2014

Seth - 3 Months

Did my baby really just pass the 3 month mark? I had to put all of his 0-3 month clothes away this week and pull out the bigger clothes. I may have shed a tear or two but that's all. I'm so glad he's growing well. 
1. He's always been a great sleeper, and now he usually only wakes up around 5 or 6AM to eat.
2. He always greets us with a smile and laughs like crazy when we tickle him. 
3. Doesn't mind tummy time, but is closer to rolling over from his back to his tummy than his tummy to his back. 
4. Loves taking baths. 
5. Gets rolled up in a blanket by his older brother and comes out smiling. When I say rolled up, I mean no part of him visible beneath the blanket. Doesn't even phase him.  
6. Has hair. It's a dark blonde color and more is growing in. 
7. Loves to snuggle. Sometimes I just hold him and snuggle during nap time. 
8. Has a love/hate relationship with his pacifier. He likes it when it's time to sleep, but not any other time. 
9. It feels likes he's been a part of our family for MUCH longer than 3 months. 
10. Is loved dearly by his big brother.



Loves snuggling with daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment