I also had a fabulous mother's day. I married the best man in the whole wide world!!!! He let me go to the temple while he watched James on Saturday. He made me breakfast and cinnamon rolls on Sunday AND he got me the best present ever....well besides James of course. He got me Croc sandals. I have had my eye on them for months but never talked myself into getting them because I always told myself that my cheapo old navy flip flops that weren't that comfortable weren't that bad. Good thing I have a good man to take care of me. I was completely surprised too which doesn't normally happen. He smuggled them into the house in his lunchbox on Friday and hid them. On Sunday he pretended to bring me breakfast in bed, but really he brought shoes in bed. Much better than breakfast any day!!! I LOVE my new sandals and will probably wear them everywhere I possibly can. They are so light and SO comfortable. Best mother's day ever! and I've only had two so far :) I am mostly grateful that I have the privilege of being a mom. I would give up all my shoes if it meant I would get more baby giggles, hugs, and slobbery kisses. I wish that I could somehow package up one of James' kisses slobber and all to send to his grandmas and great grandmas but I'm sure the slobber would be all dried up by the time it got there and that's really the best part of baby kisses :) So I suppose that until James catches on to the whole blowing kisses thing a picture or two will have to do.
How James helps with laundry these days.
Now if I could just be that happy doing laundry :)
This is how I know he's tired. He finds his pacifier, grabs a blankie, and lies down on the kitchen floor while I make dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment