Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Sunshine State Here We Come
Well, it's official...we are moving to Florida! So excited for palm trees but in the meantime I can't wait to be done packing. I really do love putting things into boxes, but I think my love is waning. It's like a puzzle trying to fit all the different pieces together just right so that the box isn't ridiculously heavy but also so there isn't tons of wasted space and I'm running out of fillers. I guess that means I am almost done :) James manages to make things interesting too. He always keeps me smiling. Just when I think I have a box all ready to be taped up he climbs in and "rearranges things a little" which usually ends up in me repacking the box :) I don't mind though. He gives me a break just when I need one the most. Today I gave him some cheerios to eat and I turned around to find they were scattered every where. Good thing I like to vacuum too....ha! if only that were true. I have a lot of fun pictures, but you will just have to be patient for a while. I have a week to move and my week is already half over. I just thought I would write a post to let you know. It will probably be a week or two before I post again, but stay tuned. I promise when we get where we're going I will tell you all about it. We are excited for our new adventure in life and will miss the friends we have made here terribly!!!! It's a little scary to have to make new friends, but with the church it's like having your own little family wherever you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment