Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Who Knew?
Who knew that babies could go to chiropractors too? Little James has been having a hard time turning his sweet little head in more than one direction when he sleeps. He would rather stare at a blank, ultra-boring, white wall than at his gorgeous mama, or a really cool toy/design. I was starting to get a little concerned because his head was getting a funny shape. I took him to the chiropractor and now he turns his head in all directions. Turns out one of his little muscles was tight and that's why he only turned in one direction. Crazy what simply touching the right spots will do for a kid. Now if I could just get him to like tummy time... Sometimes I wish I had gone to school to be a chiropractor, and then I think that a photographer would have been the thing to do, and then.... I suppose that's why we have sooo many different kinds of people in this world, so we can help each other out and cover all the bases. I'm so glad that I am choosing to be a mom and that I am able to be a stay at home mom. I can't imagine missing all of the magical little moments throughout the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment