Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Sleep Baby Sleep...
...please? I bet I get asked by everyone I see how this little boy is sleeping and my response is always the same. I just chuckle. It's all I can do. I just have to keep telling myself that in about another month we should start to figure out this whole sleeping pattern thing...I hope. I take my hat off to mothers everywhere with more than one child because they don't have the luxury that I do sometimes to be able to curl up on my bed in the middle of the day and catch a few z's while the little one naps. I sometimes wonder when I'm pacing the floor at three o'clock in the morning what I got myself into, but then I smell that sweet baby smell and I start to get teary eyed because I know that that precious little smell will be gone so fast and I will miss it. I guess that's why we have more babies ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment