Saturday, April 18, 2020

Eight is Great

James turned 8 during quarantine, but the show must go on. What a beautiful experience. Technology is amazing. We now have a new member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in our house. So proud of you James for making the choice to follow Jesus Christ. 

Perks of having lots of kids. You can run your own show. Thanks to our amazing bishop and friend for being there with us and for his kind words. We are so blessed to be in his ward. 

 



Of course we couldn't have a baptism without some sort of refreshments and James said, "mom. I want blue and white sugar cookies. And we need something healthy too so how about some carrots and celery." Melt my heart kid. Turns out at least some of my healthy habits in his early years has paid off. They ate all the sugar cookies AND carrots. I think it helped that it was lunchtime. 




There are no words for how much I love you!!! Thanks for being my firstborn and helping us learn how to be parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment