Wednesday, March 8, 2017

January...

Went to Legoland. So fun! I actually got to go on a few rides this time. It is amazing what some people's imaginations come up with. 
 On the carousel. When we asked the boys what their favorite part was that night, Seth said, "riding on the horsies." I guess Chris named the horses they rode. All I remember is Midnight being one of the names. So fun to see what things they remember. 

James got to drive his own car. The parents had to wait on the outside. It was fun to watch. I don't think we have anything to worry about for a while. :) 


 My little treasures. 

 The Banyan Tree. I couldn't figure out why Chris was taking us through the nature walk while we were at a theme park (other than for maybe the fact that he knows I would probably spend the entire time on the nature walk if given the chance. I do so miss the wide open spaces where another human being can't be found for miles and miles. Guess you can take the girl off of the ranch but you can't take the ranch out of the girl), but then I saw this tree. My jaw dropped. It was so neat. Like something right out of the jungle. SO COOL!! 


Seriously though, I just kept going. 

 The thing was HUGE!


Nya from Ninjago

 "DAD!!! Take a picture!"
Love the ninja poses. 

 Proof that it was a good day. He woke up when we were almost to the car and it was like he'd never fallen asleep. So Funny! Chris had Seth in the backpack and was pushing the stroller with the other two boys. I had just me to carry and I still had to run to keep up. I blame my short legs because for every one step of his I had to walk three ;) Seriously though, what a man! He's pretty much my everything. 


So for Christmas, I got tickets to Wicked. Our friend Lisa was the mastermind behind getting us all to go and I am so so so glad she did. And to top it off I got to have the best babysitters to take care of our sweet boys while we went. Alice and Chase ended up being in town the same week of the show. 
 Oh, how I love these ladies. So much laughter shared and sanity kept.


We have so much fun together. 

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment