Alice and Chase came to visit!!!!! Oh, how I am happy that I got a sister. I do sooooo love her. We had fun. And the man she married is a good egg. Happy to have him in the family!
We went to the beach, SeaWorld, the other beach, Disney Springs, and they went to Universal. Sometimes it's hard living so far away because it makes the goodbyes teary and sometimes unbearable. I think I didn't talk to her for a good two weeks or so after she left because I would have just cried I missed her so much. I do that with all the family that comes to visit. But now I can look through the pictures and remember how much fun we had.
That girl is a trooper. She flies in on a redeye flight and still does singing time in Primary with me because we didn't have a chorister. So much fun watching her in front of the kids. We are indeed sisters.
Being big like Uncle Chase :) I think James even told me, "mom! I am not going to smile. I'm driving and it's serious business."
Clearwater Beach. Does life get much cuter than this?
Handed him a nectarine out of desperation to stop the whine while helping the other two boys and I looked over and it was gone. The remnants are still scattered on the beach, in the bathroom, in the car...So fun watching a little one just enjoy a good piece of fruit.
Oh and this is where a daring seagull snatched a snack right out of my hand. Kind of crazy. James put himself on bird scaring away duty after than and Seth followed suit. Kind of fun watching little kiddos running at a flock of seagulls growling like crazy.
The rest of January just flew by. We got a haircut for Seth. His darling curls were in his eyes and tickling his ears and I decided it was time...
I think I will forever love this picture. My golden haired beach babe.
But really he pulls off just about any hairstyle. No more itchy ears...
But I will most definitely be letting it get super long and curly again before having it cut. We got home and James said, "Mom, I kind of miss Seth's curls." Me too buddy. Me too.
When I asked Seth if he liked his new hair he says, "oh yes!" Pretty sure he stared in the mirror for a while just smiling.
All ready for church.
My three little more work makers helpers. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
"Mom!! Can we get out now. We're kind of squished."
I'm not a fan of grocery shopping, but at least they all still fit in the cart still.
No comments:
Post a Comment