Sunday, January 1, 2017

November


Love it when Daddy takes them to Sea World 


Eating limes and I decide to take a big bite. I made a crazy face and went "wowwweeeee." Seth was just staring at me the whole time. When I was done he says, "No mom. You haaaaz to lick it. Like this." He then proceeds to stick his little tongue out and lick it just a little. Bahahaha! Funny boy. Takes his sour fruits like a champ. I think one finally got to him though. That picture is all the face he pulls. James takes after me. We rock the sour faces. 


Can I get a Yahooooo?!? Baby finally fits in the front seat of a cart. I do have the most amazing cart sling, but it's always a glorious day when all that precious cart space is available. It kind of grosses me out that the carts are probably covered with a gazillion germs.... but not enough to fight with those cover things. I just put sanitizer on their hands and chalk trips to the store up to immunity building events. 

We were at a church event and I looked down right before it started and saw this. He gets into this position almost every time we pray. They even crawl on the bench at church to do this. So cute and funny. 

Ready to go to the primary pizza party with their new Alaska socks from Grandma JoJo. 


The YM and YW helped with our scripture hero pizza party. They dressed up as people from the Book of Mormon. The boys wanted a picture with Captain Moroni. When we got home James asks, "I wanted to see the REAL scripture heroes." Haha. No fooling that boy. Fun night. 

These boys. Fishing a ball out of the pond, but really just goofing around and having a good time. Does my heart good to see them having fun after working so hard all the time. 

Found the Halloween costume. A little small but that didn't stop him from protecting us. He wanted to wear it to school, but somehow we talked him out of it. 

He wanted a picture too. That face!

Apparently toes don't appreciate little propane tanks falling on them. 

Seth fell asleep and baby still needed a place to sit. I LOVE MY STROLLER! 





The last two standing. Everyone else was too sick to go to church so I got to take this cutie. I've been told I'm not allowed to cut his hair, maaaaybe a trim, but I think the whole ward might shed a tear or two if I buzzed his head. I wholeheartedly agree. He definitely inherited his Uncle Justin's and Uncle Adam's hair. Pretty much perfect and wavy without much work. Adorable!

"I see a treasure box!!!!!"
Almost every morning after dropping James off at preschool, Seth requests we drive by the crane at the construction site right across the street. On our usual route "seeing what else we can see," I hear him say excitedly, "A treasure box!" I replied, "where? what color?" Seth says, "red and yellow!"
hahahahahaha! I laughed and laughed and laughed! I let him think that for a few days and then I mentioned that they were outhouses. He now calls them outhouses in the most adorable voice I've ever heard, but I kind of wish I hadn't corrected him. What would it be like to see life through the eyes of a two year old? Where outhouses can be treasure boxes and the highlight of your day is going to see the crane at a busy construction site? 

I put Matthew in between them and told the other two to smile. This is what they gave me. Pretty much life at the store. Screaming Matty if he's not being held and crazy brothers. 

But hand him keys and life is all better. 


We decided to put him the tinker toy box just for fun. Kind of looks like a jack in the box toy. 


And of course....

Everyone wanted a turn. Cuties!

1 comment:

  1. The golfing and Matthew growing Seth's legs stroller picture-I laughed so hard!!

    ReplyDelete