Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Skeleton in My Closet

When I was in my kinesiology class I got a little skeleton to help me study. After 6 years I finally pulled him out of his box again and introduced him to my munchkins. I thought they'd be a little freaked out, but to my delight they loved Bones aka Mr. Skeleton. It was such fun to see them ask about the bones and pretend to give him high fives and they especially loved when Mr. Skeleton talked. They loved him so much that his arm broke off and he had to be put up high for a Halloween decoration. Nothing a little glue can't fix. I even emailed my old teacher and we had a good laugh about the smaller "festus" (the name of the big skeleton we used in class). He was very kind in his response about me being a mom and living my dream. Words I needed to hear.



I look up and hear him say the words, "Me, killed him." 
I think he was already gone buddy :) 



What Mr. Skeleton does in his free time. It was fun to see the boys wake up to this :) We even thought about started a 'skeleton on the shelf' for Halloween, but the arm broke off...Maybe next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment