Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pictures

I was so so so mad that they spilled the whole container of parmesan cheese. I can't remember what I was doing while they did it. It kind of makes me laugh now. It's definitely not going to be the last mess they made. Perhaps by the time they reach their teens they will be expert cleaner uppers. Or at least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

His babyhood wouldn't be complete without a laundry basket picture every now and then. 

Shirt #5, I think, to split in the elbow. 

Oh, how we love this boy!

When life is just too much and all the energy runs out. He falls asleep on the floor quite regularly these days. Even wakes up in the middle of the night to sleep on the floor. I have a blanket on the floor by our bed that he sleeps on almost as much as he does in his bed. Kids are funny. 

Oh, that this picture will burn itself in my memory forever.

I take pictures hoping I will get this face :) 

Carving pumpkins. The pumpkin made it a whole four days in the Florida heat before the mold was just too much to handle. 





My little hide-n-seekers are getting better and better. James is under the blanket and Seth is under the pillow. 


At the Hunters Creek Fall Festival. It was a little bright. 

These boys. 

Matty turned 6 months. 

This picture will be forever burned in my memory. He was feeling the 'tlouds.' and perhaps he was feeling what was beyond those clouds as well. 





Showing me that he can fit on the dashboard.

The alligator Chris saw while golfing.

Alaska socks from Grandma Jojo.

Always fun to find a dead lizard on your couch.

These boys made these and insisted we go outside and celebrate trees day. They kept saying, "Happy Treesday." It's fun to imagine sometimes. 


I was a little frustrated that he played with my water so I took a picture instead. That face got him out of trouble and will probably always help him get out of trouble. 

Does life get better than this? My only willing head to help test out my wig making skills. 




A little unnerving view when you realize that's your two year old and you are too far away to catch. He fell once, but then he made it to the top. Twice!

He was being brave and it was delightful. 

and scary for this mama. 

Chris' favorite pumpkin from the carving contest at work. So fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment