Sometimes, I tell myself to "just keep swimming," over and over and over again during the day because bedtime will come. Some days it feels like someone has pulled the rug out from underneath me and I am still trying to figure out how to stand back up. Nothing major, just that I am still trying to find my groove with 2 kids. And just when I figure them out...they change. Keeps life interesting that way I suppose. I am determined to find a groove that works though :)
Mama: "Seth, it's time to sleep man. James is sleeping so you need to too. I promise it will be for the good of everyone if mommy gets a nap."
Seth: (see picture below)
Mama: "Well, I suppose if you promise to smile like that all day I can do without a nap."
James is always asking to hold Seth.
He insisted on eating his snack in his "house."
James: "I'm climbing a tree....it's a pine tree."
Pinterest win. I had to modify it from paintbrushes to a spray bottle. He spent a good 20 minutes on this activity. He hardly ever sits still that long. Then he took the spray bottle outside on the balcony and just sprayed it off the edge. Best $1 I ever spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment