Life is good. Some days my only prayer is that James and Seth will somehow be able to forgive me for all the things I don't do right and that we will all survive until bedtime. I feel like I'm not doing enough most days. My house is usually in shambles or dinner isn't made or I didn't send that card or I didn't handle a discipline moment very well or or or... But then I stop myself from thinking those thoughts and try to reflect on the things that mattered most like when James chose to try to get Seth to smile rather than hit him in the head, or when we all giggled just because, or when Seth almost rolled over, or when James wrapped his little arms around my neck and said, "I love you mommy!!" My favorite was when James sang "I Will Follow God's Plan" at the top of his lungs and didn't even miss a word. I hope that means I'm doing at least a few things right as a mom.
Proof that he fit on just one couch cushion.
Brotherly love.
This kid is usually either smiling...
Or stretching.
He wasn't very happy that I was telling him to not use the tummy time mat like that. I'm sure glad that someone invented duct tape so I could fix the poles on this baby contraption.
I kept trying to get a picture of James sharing his toys with Seth, but he never stops moving. The blurs are a pretty accurate description of our little James.
James wanted to be wrapped up as a present. The blanket on his head is supposed to be the bow. He is always wrapping things up these days and saying, "Happy Birthday."
He's finally ready for the Bumbo and I think pretty soon he'll be ready for the door jumper. He still hasn't rolled over but he scoots. He's also closer to rolling over from his back to his tummy than from his tummy to his back.
Isn't that little baby face just the cutest??
Daddy got home and James wanted to be a burrito and then asked daddy to hold him.
No comments:
Post a Comment