Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Boys

Can I just say that I LOVE my little boys. They bring so much joy to my heart. I can't imagine life without them and I am so grateful that families are forever. 

James LOVES his little brother. He always wants to have tummy time with Seth. He is always kissing little Seth and asking to hold him. Warms my heart :) 

This kid keeps me rolling with laughter...and running. He came walking into the living room like this. I couldn't stop laughing. It's the hat Seth got at the hospital. 

We built a fort. Easiest fort ever too. 

It even looks like a covered wagon. 

Kept us busy for at least an hour. 

He somehow managed to grab the toy but couldn't figure out how to let go. 

Love this little man. 

After James I have learned not to wish that my babies would stay small a little longer. Way too stressful to have them not grow. Now I simply cherish every. single. day. I hold my little boys close and soak in the moments while thanking my Heavenly Father for such a gift. 
Good thing they haven't reached the age when kisses and hugs from mommy aren't 'cool' anymore. I'll still hug and kiss them even then though. 

A daily occurrence. 

Those little cheeks aren't that little anymore, but as long as there are no bubbles in his tummy he usually looks that happy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment