Oh boy do I love this little man. He tries my patience every single day, but he's two...that's his job. To explore the boundaries and rub the rough edges off his parents.
1. Potty training is harder than I thought, but I just keep telling myself that he'll get the hang of it eventually. His vocabulary has taken off.
2. He talks in full sentences and wants to copy everything we say. Except for the word computer that is. I'm pretty sure he will always call the computer a "blg blg blg." Cutest little pronunciation, and he does it because I laugh every. single. time he says it.
3. He can run and climb like a pro.
4. He would rather take a shower than a bath.
5.He's recently become proficient with a squirt gun.
Trying on some shades at the store.
Wanted to try and carry daddy's camping backpack. He was just standing there leaning on it, but was as happy as could be.
Our little city cowboy. Thanks to his grandparents and uncle on his mom's side for hooking up with the needed gear. He rides his horse around while saying/singing a version of the William Tell Overture.
I LOVE THIS FACE!!!!! It somehow makes all the coloring on the walls, accidents, and general craziness seem like a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment