Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Diaper Cake

I have a new favorite thing to make...diaper cakes, but not your average diaper cakes. I told Chris that it shouldn't be that much fun to make something. I have discovered  that I quite enjoy being a crafty girl and in my dream home there would be an entire room devoted to crafts and sewing where I wouldn't have to clean up my projects until they were all done. Maybe one day, but for now I will just have to be content to squeeze in my projects during naptime or after bedtime for the little munchkin. 

This particular diaper cake was for a friend's baby shower. It's made of diapers (inside), 2 burp cloths, and a little fleece blanket. The purse is the card and I thoroughly enjoyed making this...maybe a little two much.







2 comments:

  1. That is one awesome diaper dress! Beautiful work girl. And btw I am always showing off my nursing cover. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I am so happy the nursing cover is working for you :)

    ReplyDelete