Tuesday, December 5, 2017

October

We had a lazy day and I changed them out of their jammies right before picking James up from the bus only to watch them cover themselves in mud. 

I hope he is as enthusiastic about vacuuming when he's big enough to do it himself. He loves to help me. 


Because, why not climb on the counter and sit in the sink to get closer to mommy's make up. 

MOM!!! come look! We caught our first lizard. I'm not sure the lizard survived the attack, but maybe he was stronger than I think. 



What kid doesn't love sitting in a tractor?


Went to a pumpkin patch for our birthdays to get some fresh air. I miss my idahome. Fresh air. Mountains. No other person besides family for miles. Walk outside and get lost. Yeah. Not sure I will ever not miss that beautiful piece of heaven I grew up in. In the meantime, to corn mazes and pumpkin patches we will go!


How we know it was a good day.

These little pedal tractor were darling....

and so full of dirt they were nearly impossible to push. Or maybe he was sad he had to ride the pink one...probably both. 


 I turned around for two seconds and turned back around to this. Serves me right for leaving the playdough making supplies within reach. 

I'm pretty sure the cornstarch on the wall will stay there for a while. 

Literacy parade. James' class was "If you Give a Cat a Cupcake." Love this boy!

Finally! The seasons and sizes matched up to be able to put a kid in daddy's old shirt he wore as a kid. LOVE IT! 

Halloween. 2 dragons, 1 monster, 1 knight, and 1 princess. 


Had fun with face paint. 




Ran into a neighbor/classmate while trick or treating. 


This was a day from heaven. The kids got along and I could feel the extra help from angels all around. Loved that I could help a friend and watch her sweet kiddos for a few hours. 

The greeting committee to pick James up from the bus. 

First kindergarten concert. He was so tired and yawned the entire show, but my goodness he was cute. Love that he was in front so I could see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment