Oh my. I didn't realize I was so far behind in blogging. These little munchkins keep this mom busy.
J: "Mom! I love this yellow pepper. Can I have more tomorrow for my snack?"
Mom: Absolutely! But you have to be good to get some.
J: Oh, I'll be good. These are the best!
Mom: did a happy dance when he wasn't looking
They have this book memorized so Seth and James took turns reading it to their brothers. LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this!!!!
"I'm a police."
And...we have another pedaler...although he spends most of his time on his balance bike.
I handed them each a roll and told them to stay in the kitchen. Then it got quiet and I got a little nervous. Turns out they were just staying on the tile enjoying their snack. Cuties!
The cowboy hat and boots never get old.
Leu Gardens
Those toes :)
In a temper tantrum during clean up I took most of the toys away. They didn't even miss them. Instead, they put their imaginations to work and made due with what was left....the furniture. Beats picking up toys any day.
I think he was trying to tell me he was ready for bed.
My attempt at actually following a recipe. It tasted all right, but I couldn't bring myself to eat it more than once, let alone convince my kids I wasn't feeding them something from a swamp. I didn't try. I made them scrambled eggs instead. I think I'll stick to glancing at a recipe and then not following it.
Cutest little wall washers around.
First time for sunglasses. Never gets old.
The glass shatterer strikes again. I put them in their room and asked them to keep Matthew in there too. I turned around and saw this. They were putting shoes on everyone so they could help. Made me chuckle.
Someone found my phone. Love him.
Apparently, this is how one washes the table...he was singing a little song. And he had already washed the table.
Because why make muffins if you can't taste the batter.
"Mom! I'm in a treeeeeeeeee."


No comments:
Post a Comment